The RAM Print and Copy Center, operated by RICOH, offers a wide array of services and is available to all Suffolk faculty, staff, and students. The Center is located on the 9th Floor of 73 Tremont Street.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
(Closed for Lunch: 1:30-2:30)
Print Shop Services:
- Business cards
- Foam Core
- Coil & GBC binding
- Click here for price list
- When utilizing the services provided by the Center, you can submit the request in person or via TRAC.
- When sending any project, please be sure to include:
- Your name and phone number
- Date the project Is due
- Budget line number or RAM card for students
- Detailed instructions
- Where to deliver the project when completed
- If the project is to be shipped, please include detailed shipping instruction
TRAC for Faculty and Staff - NOW AVAILABLE!
TRAC is our online ordering system that allows you to submit job requests, get real-time quotes, print specs, and upload files. NOTE: an account is needed to access the TRAC system. If you don't have one, please contact Purchasing Services to have an account created. Access the TRAC system HERE.
Faculty/Staff -- A budget number is needed at the time the job request is submitted.
Students – RAM Print & Copy Center will accept RAM card payment for your jobs.
Please feel free to contact Purchasing Services at 617-573-8405 with any questions.