Summa honors those donors who step forward as philanthropic leaders and play a vital role in ensuring the University continues to excel and grow each year. Members set an example of generosity for others to follow and understand that an annual investment in Suffolk University is an investment in transforming lives.
Alumni and friends who contribute $1,000 or more annually to any area of the University in the current fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) are eligible for Summa membership.
- Patrons Lifetime giving of $50,000 or more
- President's Circle Gifts totaling $25,000 or more annually
- Deans' Circle $10,000—$24,999 annually
- Founders $5,000—$9,999 annually
- Benefactors $2,500—$4,999 annually
- Members $1,000—$2,499 annually