The work runs the gamut from a movie theater to a marine ecology center.
The exhibit runs from July 19 through September 3 at the gallery, located in Sargent Hall, 120 Tremont St., Boston.
The following designers are featured:
- Razan Albarghouty, EATonia Marketplace
- Lindsay Bach, Solace Common
- Eman Bawazir, Children’s Visual Discovery Center
- Kathryn Boudreau, The Boston Film Alliance
- Alison Buckley, Roxbury Food Connector
- Maryam Dashash, The Museum of Garden of Heaven
- Kate Ferguson, Grrrl House
- Tzesika Iliovits, Casa Mia
- Virginia Lane, Souljourn
- Jordan Mills, Sensory Interventions
- Carolina Otero, Sonore Social Club
- Jared Sell, Education Integration
- Sarah Shriber, The Marine Ecology Experience
- Christine Troski, The Loom
- Yiwei Zhang, Infusion
A reception with the artists and faculty will take place from 5-7 p.m. on Wednesday, September 3.
The Adams Gallery is free and open to the public from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily.