The American Constitution Society for Law and Policy (ACS) promotes the vitality of the U.S. Constitution and the fundamental values it expresses: individual rights and liberties, genuine equality, access to justice, democracy and the rule of law. The abiding principles are reflected in the vision of the Constitution's framers and the wisdom of forward-looking leaders who have shaped our law throughout American history. As a result of their efforts, the Constitution has retained its authority and relevance for each new generation.
- Karen Blum - Faculty Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melanie Klibanoff - President, email@example.com
- Christopher Lynes - Vice President, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jah-Asia Nuru - Treasurer, email@example.com
- Hillary Cheng - Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
American Constitution Society