If you have not completed the 2014 graduate employment survey, please do so as soon as possible.
All graduates should update their student profile on Symplicity to designate a preferred email address (under personal). Graduates who wish to receive email notification of new job opportunities should be sure to update their profile to indicate desired practice areas and geographic preferences (under academic) and enable email job blasts (under privacy).
We post new job opportunities on a daily basis. Logon to Symplicity regularly to search all jobs and create customized search agents. Contact PCD at (617) 573-8184 or email@example.com if you need login information or assistance.
PRO BONO OPPORTUNITIES FOR EXPERIENCE
Graduates seeking employment should schedule an individual counseling session with a PCD advisor to create your strategic professional development plan. To schedule an in-person or phone appointment, logon to Symplicity and click on the “Request An Appointment” link in the shortcuts menu.
BAR EXAM PREPARATION
Access our bar preparation programs as you prepare for the bar exam.
Join local bar associations to gain access to their professional development resources and excellent networking opportunities.
- Boston Bar Association, see Dues Assistance Program if required
- Massachusetts Association of Hispanic Attorneys
- Massachusetts Association of Women Lawyers
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association
- Massachusetts LGBTQ Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Womens Bar Association
- Thursday, June 19, 5:30-7:00pm - Battery Park Bar and Lounge
- Thursday, July 17, 5:30-7:00pm - The Yard at the Liberty Hotel
- Thursday, August 21, 5:30-7:00pm - Tia's on the Waterfront
DC Happy Hour: The DC Alumni Association will be hosting a happy hour to celebrate the start of summer. The entire Suffolk Law community is welcome to attend. Thursday, June 19, 5:30 to 7:30pm at Vapiano, 623-625 H Street NW, Washington, DC.
Save the Date: Thursday, August 8, Hynes Convention Center. ABA Ignite Program for Boston area lawyers practicing for less than ten years and Welcome Reception to the 2014 ABA Annual Meeting. Details to follow.