Call for Nominations-
Suffolk University Law School Alumni Board of Directors
The Suffolk University Law School Alumni Board of Directors is currently seeking candidates for new members.
The Law Alumni Board works to connect alumni with each other and Suffolk through social and business networking opportunities and to advance Suffolk Law School by assisting with student and alumni career development, admissions outreach, and fundraising initiatives.
There are currently several open positions on the Board with a start date of September 2017.
A member of the Suffolk University Law School Alumni Board of Directors is elected to hold the position based on demonstrated involvement, support and commitment to the Law School. Alumni holding multiple degrees from Suffolk University may run for only one divisional directorship at a time. There are currently several open positions on the Board. In accepting the three-year appointment, an individual agrees to fulfill the responsibilities associated with Board membership which include but are not limited to:
1. Attending and participating in the four scheduled Board meetings each year either in person or via conference call
2. Serving actively on Board committees and task forces as assigned
3. Being familiar with the programs and activities sponsored, organized, and coordinated by the Alumni Association and Advancement Office and participating in them to the fullest extent possible, including major University events
4. Seeking out and encouraging talented alumni for the Board and other alumni activities
5. Assisting the Law School and the Law Alumni Board in identifying and involving alumni in areas such as student career development, admissions outreach and advancement initiatives
6. Being an ambassador and advocate of Suffolk University Law School
7. Supporting Suffolk Law School with a gift to the Annual Fund, a Summa level donation is suggested.
In order for your nomination to be considered, please submit your nomination(s) by filling out the online form by Monday, May 15, 2017.
If you have any questions, contact Annamaria Mueller at email@example.com.
2016 - 2017 Law Alumni Board
Robert J. Howley, JD'92
Kenneth T. Gear, BSBA'89, JD'95
Matthew T. Howard, JD'10
Christopher Abbott, JD'12
Kelly B. Castriotta, JD'07
Jason T. Green, JD'10
Ernst Guerrier, BS'91, JD'94
Anna Lucey Neely, JD'06
Sammy Nabulsi, JD'14
Pavan Nagavelli, JD'14
Lewis Sassoon, JD'69
Jonathan E. Schwartz, JD'11
Thomas M. Sullivan, JD'94
Patricia Weisgerber, JD'13
Timothy O. Wilkerson, JD'03
Jessica A. Massey, JD'03