Come learn more about our Graduate Law Programs:
- Date: Tuesday, April 1, 2014
- Time: 5:30 P.M. - 7:30 P.M.
- Place: Faculty Dining Room - 4th Floor
LL.M. in Global Law and Technology
Doctor of Juridical Science (SJD)
Legal English Institute
• Our 24 credit LL.M. programs are taught in
Sargent Hall, a modern and sophisticated
building located in downtown Boston
• Specialize or custom-design your own curriculum with one-on-one advising
• Select from over 200 advanced elective courses every year
• Initial enrollment in the fall or spring semester
• Part-time or full-time schedules available
Please respond to Jenny Fichera at email@example.com or 617.305.6299.