The Employee Activities Council (EAC) is an employee-run group whose purpose is to organize, plan, and host yearly faculty and staff events. The goal of the EAC is to promote employee engagement and to build camaraderie among the entire Suffolk community.
Membership in the EAC is open to any and all current staff at Suffolk University.
- A one year commitment (July 1 – June 30)
- Members must be present for at least 80% of meetings
- Members must be present for events
- Members will be allowed to skip the planning of one of the scheduled events if they choose & with sufficient notice. Should an event be skipped, the member will not need to attend the weekly meetings beginning 6 weeks out from the event date. Member will resume attending meetings post event.
- There will be no limit to how many years a member can serve on the council.Council membership will be capped at 30 members including the Executive Committee.
- Members must notify the Executive Committee of their desire to leave or continue on the council immediately following the spring event each year.
- Based on response from existing members and number of spots open, the Executive Committee will recruit new members immediately following the spring event.
Meetings will be held monthly up until 6 weeks out from an event date. At that time, weekly meetings will occur up until the event date. The Executive Committee will meet as need and as determined by the Chair.
Meeting dates will be set at the start of the term cycle and will be circulated via email to all committee members.
Minutes will be taken at each meeting and circulated to the full committee.
2016-2017 Executive Committee Members
Chair, Alison Tejada
Co-Vice Chairs, Kelly Pinard and Priscilla Rosati
Secretary, Jessica Valente
Alison Tejada, email@example.com
Kelly Pinard, firstname.lastname@example.org
Priscilla Rosati, email@example.com
Jessica Valente, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Beth Lovejoy, email@example.com
Janine M. LaFauci, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Larkin, email@example.com
Amy Siegel, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharon Britton, email@example.com
Bryan Olds, firstname.lastname@example.org
Erin L. Turchetta, email@example.com
Maureen Stewart, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaitlin Bowie, email@example.com
Tia Fioravanti, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jansey Dantus, email@example.com
Alex Paterson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa Muchmore, email@example.com
Erin Redmond, firstname.lastname@example.org
Anupam Singh, email@example.com
Jessica Murphy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lori Liebesman, email@example.com
James O’Connor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ken Hayes, email@example.com
Ana Perez, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Wright, email@example.com
Linda Bisconti, firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Dello Iacono, email@example.com