To be eligible to register you must have:
1. Fulfilled tuition obligations for current semester.
2. Submitted official copy of undergraduate transcript and Authorization of Good Standing form (first year day and evening students).
3. Submitted proof of immunization as required by Mass State Law for all full time students and all international students.
4. Completed Orientation II (second year day and evening students).
5. Completed Emergency Contact Information.
6. Submitted local address information.
7. Reviewed Student Handbook.
Registration holds will be placed on students who have not complied with these requirements. To check holds, go to Registration Holds within Campus Cruiser.