- Energy and water conservation,
- Waste reduction and recycling, and
- Eco-conscious events.
- Thousands of energy efficient light bulbs to reduce electricity consumption
- Convenient, secure bike parking in the garage
- Recycling receptacles are provided throughout the building to make it convenient to recycle
- Compost receptacles are available for event guests and are used in kitchens by dining and catering staff
- Water bottle filling stations on each floor provide a fast, free way for students, employees, and visitors to fill up their travel mugs while reducing disposable plastic bottle use
- Installing occupancy sensors to prevent lights from remaining on in unoccupied spaces
- Installing water conserving toilets to reduce water consumption
- Making it possible to compost in the Cafe
Reach out to the Law School Sub-Group of the Suffolk University Sustainability Committee with your ideas and questions.