The Telecommunications Office is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Suffolk University telephone system, including:
- Phone installations and moves
- Automated voice recognition system
- University-issued mobile devices
- Assistance with conference calls and international calls
- Line additions
- Hardware repairs
- Service changes
- Installing special equipment for individuals who are mobility impaired, deaf, hard of hearing, or who have speech or vision impairments.
- General questions about University phone service
The Telecommunications Team coordinates the operation and maintenance of all University telephone systems, including telephone setups in student dormitories and faculty and staff offices. We provide a variety of services, including voicemail and conference calls.
We are responsible for maintenance and repair of the University’s voice and voicemail services. We invite you to contact us for information about added phone lines, changes in phone service, and repairs, or if you need help in making the most of your University phone service.
We also manage the installation of special telephone equipment for individuals who are mobility impaired, deaf, hard of hearing and who have speech or vision impairments.