In order to be compliant with FERPA privacy regulations, only students or their authorized users are able to view the student account and make a payment. Parents, guardians, or bill payers must be set up as Authorized Users by the student in order to view this information.
To be set up as an Authorized User
- Students must log into their SU Pay account through either the MySuffolk or Campus Cruiser portal and view their student account.
- Select My Finances tab/View Your Student Account/Authorized User tab.
- Enter the email address and name for the Authorized User. An email will be sent with the username and password.
- Once set up by the student, Authorized Users can view online statements and are able to make online payments with a credit card or e-check on behalf of the student.
SU Pay Instructions
SU Pay Instructions provide you with a step by step visual for accessing, setting up, and understanding your SU Pay account.
- View real time student account details
- View your monthly tuition statements
- Receive email notifications to your Suffolk email when a bill is posted to your account
- Make your student account payments
- Set up payment plans
- Set up your refund account
- Set up authorized users to view and pay your student account. Authorized users will also receive email notifications when bills are posted to the student account
|ACH (online Checking/Savings)*||No Fee|
|Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover||2.75% convenience fee added**|
*If you wish to use a credit card check which you have received through the mail, you must mail the check to the Office of the Bursar for processing
**Beginning May 1, 2018 the convenience fee for credit card payments will increase to 2.85%