The Office of the Bursar provides the flexibility for students to pay their tuition balance in many different ways.
- Electronic check payments in US dollars from your checking or savings account are accepted online via SU pay
- Do not use your ATM card number as your checking or savings account number
- Do not use credit card advance checks that you receive in the mail
- Checks could be personal check, money order or 529 plan checks and should be in US dollars
- If you choose to send a check using regular mail, please send it to: Office of the Bursar, Suffolk University, 8 AShburton Place, Boston, MA 02108
- Please be sure to make checks payable to Suffolk University in US dollars
- Remember to include your name and Suffolk ID number on the front of each check
- You may pay in person with a check at the Ram Registration and Financial Services Center located on the 6th floor of 73 Tremont Street.
- Credit cards payments are only accepted online via SU Pay
- Suffolk University accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- A 2.75% convenience fee is assessed on credit card payments
- We do not accept credit card payments over the phone or in person
- International and domestic wire transfers are accepted