E4 Health (formerly Lifescope) provides you and your family members with free, confidential, 24/7 access to licensed, master’s level clinicians to assist in finding solutions to help balance personal and work challenges. The goal is to help you simplify your life.
Employees and their family members can access services via phone at 800-828-6025 or on the web at www.helloe4.com (username: Suffolk University; password: guest).
Highlights of the service include:
- Short-term counseling for issues such as stress, substance misuse, depression
- Child care, elder care and pet care consultation and resources
- Legal & financial issues consultation and online tools
- Tips, resources & referrals for relocation, travel & recreation, fitness centers
- Website featuring financial calculators, webinars & skill builders
For more detailed information please see the Summary of Benefits and Coverage.