Our alumni work as direct-service professionals and leaders in a variety of settings—including clinics, hospitals, schools, prisons, college counseling centers, rehabilitation facilities, and day-treatment and outreach programs. Some graduates continue on to doctoral studies. A sampling of recent job titles and employers include:
- Addiction Treatment Specialist, North Charles, Inc.
- Investigative Specialist, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Clinical Intern, Massachusetts Correctional Institution Framingham
- Counselor Intern, Greater Lowell Personal Development Center
- Community Support Counselor, Riverside Community Care
- Relapse Prevention Technician, Whitney Academy
- Education Employment Counselor, Bay Cove Human Services