Bruce F. Wickelgren, PhD
Department of Communication and Journalism
Office: Somerset Building, Rm. 417M
Office Hours: MWF 8:00–8:45 and 10:00–10:45. Others by appointment.
- PhD, Ohio University
- MA, Minnesota State University
- BS, Minnesota State University
- Wickelgren, B.F. & Holm, T. (2008). "The role of the coach and the organization in plagiarism." The Forensic of Pi Kappa Delta, 93, 3-17.
- Wickelgren, B. F. & Patterson, L. P. (2008). "When metaphor and reality collide: Family and forensics." National Forensics Journal, 81 – 98.
- Shorey, S. M., & Wickelgren, B. F. (2009). "The muting of witches." Intercultural Communication Studies, 136 – 149.
- CJN 101 Introduction to Communication
- CJN 216 Intercultural Communication
- CJN 270 Speaking Across Cultures
- CJN 358 Family Communication
- CJN 375 Organizational Communication
- CJN 405 Communication Theory