Budget Forms and Information
1. Due by noon on Thursdays to the SGA Treasurer:
- Budget revisions [.xls] (changes to currently approved budget)
- Post-initiatives summary [.doc] (due within two weeks after your events)
Initiatives form guide [PDF]
Each of these require the Treasurer to be present to represent their organization the following Tuesday at the Finance Meeting and, if approved, the following Thursday for final approval at the SGA meeting.
2. Revised Budget Process - Present to the Finance Committee in order to "open" your budget for the year and access your money
- Student club budget form [.xls format]
- Sample expenses form [.doc format]
- Budget guidelines at-a-glance [.doc format]
3. It is required that each club attend one Finance Committee meeting per semester to update the committee on your budget. Meetings for the 2014-2015 school year are held on Tuesdays at 1pm in Archer 365A.
- Semester presentation form [.doc format] - due to your liaison before your presentation.