Want to make a real difference on campus, work on leadership skills, and meet new people? Join the Student Government Association.
The Student Government Association (SGA) is the voice of students on campus. We are the representative body for all full-time undergraduates at Suffolk. We serve as an advocate for the student body in academic, financial and co-curricular matters. It is our responsibility to make sure that the faculty, administration and trustees of the University hear and understand the opinions and ideas of students.
SGA wants you to know that we are here for you—we are your advocates on campus and we want to be accessible to you at all times. To this end, we have created a form through which you can communicate your questions, comments or concerns to us.If you have a question, comment, or want to get involved with SGA, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Email SGA at email@example.com
- Call (617) 573-8322
- Fax (617) 573-8584
- Drop by our campus office in the Donahue Building Student Activities Center, Room 433.
SGA Executive Board 2015-2016
- Colin Loiselle, President
- Sean Walsh, Vice President
- Brianna Silva, Secretary
- Cameron Viola, Treasurer
- Housing and Facilities Committee Chair: Victoria Ireton ‘16
- Academics Committee Chair: Jonathan McTague ‘18
- Student Affairs Committee Chair: Kimberly Ginsberg ‘18
- Diversity Committee Chair: Stefanie Aguiar ‘16
- Public Relations Committee Chair: Caitlin Hankard ‘18
- Senior Week Committee Chairs: Elizabeth Hurley ’16 & Kaylee Millett ‘16