The Alumni community of San Diego is a rapidly growing population. Whether you have recently relocated or are a long time resident of the area, the San Diego Alumni Network can help you re-connect with the University, broaden you base of San Diego area contacts, and continue your Suffolk connection.
As a graduate of Suffolk University living or working in San Diego, you are automatically a member of this community. There are no membership fees or dues associated, and it is up to you to determine the level of involvement that works for you. Parents and friends of the University are also welcome members of each community.
Be a Part of the Network:
Whether you are across the country or around the globe you are always part of the Suffolk family!
If you wish to enhance your engagement with the University and your local alumni consider joining the San Diego Alumni Network.
What does it mean to be a part of the San Diego Alumni Network? It means:
- Being a resource for alumni relocating to your area
- Working with other San Diego alumni to organize and host receptions, informal gatherings, professional programs
- Serving as a contact for our Admissions Office for their regional work
- Engaging in social media platforms
- Representing Suffolk in your community!
In order to receive emails and invitations related to the San Diego Alumni Network please be sure to keep your contact information up-to-date.