Requests for information from the Advancement Office must be from a verifiable Suffolk email address.
The Associate Vice President of Advancement must approve all request forms.
- Turnaround: please allow 7-10 business days from the time the request is approved by the AVP of Advancement. Please ensure you have built in appropriate lead-time for your request.
- Data Verification: each requestor must randomly check at least five rows once you receive a report and BEFORE you use it/share it. Let’s work together to ensure you receive the expected data. Data integrity is a shared responsibility.
- Any information received must only be used for the sole purpose stated in this information request. Data provided by Advancement should never be used for communication pieces not specifically approved by Advancement nor to update shadow databases.
- Disclosure of this information to unauthorized parties violates the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA). It is expected that you will use this information only for its intended purpose and that you will store and destroy the data in a secure manner.
- Any provided data has a 30-day expiration. If more than 30 days have passed since data provided, request a data refresh and destroy the original data provided.
- Data will be provided in Excel spreadsheet format and sent only to the requestor’s Suffolk email address.
- Please forward any updates you receive regarding this data to Lisa Keaney
- Contact Lisa Keaney (x8045) with questions
* = Required Field