• Leads to a bachelor's degree
• Provides students with the opportunity to improve their English fluency and proficiency
• Earn academic credit and preparing for study in a university setting
• A non-degree, intensive English language program
• Prepares undergraduate and graduate students
• Learn practical skills to meet the academic demands of an American university.
The Suffolk University Transition Program (UTP) allows you to combine a foundation year with the first year of a bachelor’s degree curriculum.
• Taught partly at EF Boston and partly at Suffolk University
• Saves time and money
• Can help you perfect your English and earn university credits