Graduate Admission staff will provide insight and information to help ease you into the grad school application process. While we hope you consider Suffolk as your destination, the information shared will be applicable to most graduate schools.
Topics will include:
- Planning and preparation
- Common questions and concerns
- Writing an effective Statement of Purpose
- Submitting an appropriate resume
- Recommendation letters
- Submitting transcripts, transcript evaluations, and study abroad documentation
- Standardized testing preparation and requirements
- What to do after you are accepted
Dates to be announced soon.