Congratulations on receiving a donor-funded scholarship!
Scholarship donors really appreciate receiving notes from their student recipients. They give to scholarship funds because they want to help make your Suffolk education and that of other students affordable. Their generosity makes a difference to you and to Suffolk, and we hope you will take a few minutes to write a note of thanks.
Step 1: Express your thanks
- Thank your benefactor for establishing the scholarship.
- Explain how this scholarship assistance will help you achieve your educational goals at Suffolk University.
Step 2: Add personal details
- What is your current major and future goals?
- Have you received any awards or special achievements?
- What school activities or clubs do you participate in?
- Why did you choose Suffolk University?
- Share any other information.
Step 3: Proofread and spell-check!
Thank you for taking the time to say thanks to
Suffolk University’s special donors!!
Please contact Melissa DiPlacido, Assistant Director of Stewardship & Operations in the Office of Advancement with any questions, by phone at 617-573-8643 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.