Incoming Undergraduate Students
Students who have completed a FAFSA and been admitted to Suffolk University will be notified of their need based financial aid eligibility beginning in mid-March with a financial aid award letter. A copy of the award letter will be mailed to the student and will also be available on your admissions portal.
Incoming Graduate Students
Returning Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- Any revisions made to your financial aid award will generate an updated award letter.
- If you wish to reject/reduce any portion of the awards offered to you, please submit a copy of the award letter indicating the changes you are requesting. Please make sure to provide a signature confirming the changes.
- If you are accepting your award(s) in full, you do not need to return the award letter.
- Your anticipated enrollment and residency status are indicated on your award letter. Please review and notify us of any discrepancies.
- You are required to notify the Office of Student Financial Services of the receipt of any funding not listed on your award letter. Outside awards are reviewed and may necessitate a reduction in other forms of financial aid. Institutional funds will not be awarded to cover costs beyond full tuition and fees.