The Division of Student Success welcomes the opportunity to support and collaborate with faculty. We encourage you to learn about our many division programs and services.
The five division units and the resources and information they provide to faculty are:
- Career Development Center: resume building, interview skills, internships, job shadowing, career assessment, job fairs, networking, alumni mentoring
- Undergraduate Academic Advising: course selection, major exploration, multi-semester planning
- Office of Disabilities Services: accommodations, assistive technology, accessibility
- Center for International Programs & Services
- Center for Learning & Academic Success: tutoring, study groups, academic coaching, academic skills workshops, Early Alert, English language support