Pack your bookbag and grab your passport—an academic adventure awaits! International students who wish to "study abroad" in Boston for one or two semesters can enhance your studies at Suffolk University. Plus, you will gain an invaluable international perspective on your world. A private, four-year university, Suffolk is located in the heart of Boston. The city’s historic, theater, financial, and commercial districts are just steps away from campus. And our distinguished professors are eager to share their expert knowledge with you.
Why should you study at Suffolk for a summer, a semester, or an academic year?
- Home to historic landmarks and trendy hangouts, Boston is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the United States and an ideal destination for international students.
- The staff at Suffolk University look forward to helping you feel at home in America, adjust to life at Suffolk, and maximize your time with us.
- Suffolk offers more than 70 academic majors so you’re sure to find classes that further your studies at your home university.
- Students who hold an F-1 visa are eligible for work-study employment to help cover their tuition.
- More than 90 percent of our faculty members hold the highest degrees in their fields, and our 12:1 student-professor ratio means you’ll receive individual attention from them.
For more information, please contact the study abroad office at your home institution or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org