The Academic Improvement (AIM) Program is a free semester-long commitment that will help you improve your academic skills in the areas of time management, self-motivation, making campus connections and more.
Benefits of Participation
- Learn how to self-motivate and manage your time.
- Make connections with administrators and faculty.
- Learn practical tools for academic success.
- Improve your grade point average (GPA).
How to Participate
You may register just as you do for your other academic courses through MySuffolk. AIM will be listed under Ballotti Learning Center.
Current Semester Schedule
• BLC-AIM-B Tuesday 2:30PM-3:45PM
• BLC-AIM-C Wednesday 11:30AM-12:45PM
• BLC-AIM-D Wednesday 2:30PM-3:45PM
• BLC-AIM-E Thursday 2:30PM-3:45PM