Graduate earlier, save on tuition, lighten your course load, and still have time for a job or internship!
Suffolk University has great summer options for students at all stages of their academic careers. With more than 250 day and evening classes in the heart of Boston, convenient online programs, exciting study abroad opportunities, and great summer adventures, Suffolk is your place for summer learning.
Four summer modules of varying lengths make for an easy fit with other summer plans. Classes begin in May, June, and July, so there's an option that works for you - and you can register online right up to the first day of each session.
Get ahead - and save
Summer brings unique opportunities for undergraduates at the Boston campus, with a variety of courses at a reduced cost and a lively campus environment. Adding summer classes to your college plan lets you:
- Accelerate progress toward your degree
- Cut tuition costs (savings of more than $100 per credit)
- Lighten your course load and fulfill requirements earlier
Enjoy summer in the heart of Boston:
- Breakfast and activities are included in your housing fee
- Enjoy day trips to beaches; see the Red Sox and New England Revolution in action; join friends for whale-watching and outlet-shopping trips; and check out weekly entertainment and food specials
- Ram card dining options available
Have questions? Need help signing up?
- For course selection assistance and general questions, contact Academic Advising at 617-573-8345 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For help with reserving a residence space, contact the Residence Life office at 617-305-2500, ext.0, or email@example.com.
Not a Suffolk student?
If you are interested in taking courses but are not enrolled at Suffolk, please fill out the CAPS form online or download the PDF version and mail, fax, or drop off the completed form in our office.