Who Are We?
The Center for International Programs and Services (CIPS) is home to International Student Services Office (ISSO) and the Study Abroad office. International Student Advisors advise international students on immigration, personal, social, and cultural matters during their time here at Suffolk University. The international student advising team serves as advocates to the university community and to help connect students to the correct resources around the community. We are also here to help university faculty and staff best serve our international student population.
Would Like to Meet with an Advisor?
- CADIVI letter support: Viviana Leyva
- College of Arts and Science Students: Timothy Smetana
- Communication Students (undergraduate and graduate): Andrea Le
- Exchange students: Timothy Smetana
- Law School Students: Tracy Fitzgerald
- NESAD Students: Viviana Leyva
- New I-20 Issuance: Viviana Leyva
- BS and MS Accounting, BS Global Business: Hillary Sabbagh
- All other Sawyer Business School Students (undergraduate and graduate): Tracy Fitzgerald
- UTP/EF CAP students: Timothy Smetana
- Visiting J-1 Scholars: Kathy Sparaco
HOW DO YOU MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
You can schedule an appointment by calling 617-573-8034 or by visiting our office located at 73 Tremont, 9th Floor