You can apply to Suffolk University Madrid Campus as a transfer student if you have been or are currently enrolled in a college or university undergraduate program, you have completed or are completing coursework for credit, and wish to transfer to Suffolk University Madrid Campus to continue your studies to earn an undergraduate/bachelor's degree.

Requirements for application as a transfer student:

  • Completed application
  • Official transcript(s) from all universities attended
  • Official final secondary school (high school) transcript and diploma/certificate
  • SAT scores (required only for applicants who have completed less than one full year of college and who have graduated high school within the past three years) or official TOEFL score resuls for international applicants
  • Official translations of the required documents, if not in English
  • Application fee
  • Statement of Activity (Required of all students who are not graduating from high school this year or transfer students who have not been in university continuously since high school. A current resumé is acceptable, if it covers all required years.)

In certain cases, some credentials may be referred to a professional evaluation service, at student expense, for evaluation prior to admission. Depending on the results of the credit evaluation, there may be limited coursework available at the Madrid Campus. For example, 30 credits transferred in may leave one year of coursework in Madrid before making internal transfer to the Boston Campus to complete the corresponding Bachelor Degree requirements.

Students with citizenship from outside the European Union will be required to obtain a student visa from the Spanish Consulate nearest their home prior to coming to Spain. Students needing such a visa will receive certification of their admission to Suffolk University Madrid Campus as part of the documentation to be submitted in the visa application process. The Spanish Consulate may require proof of full payment of all University fees (including tuition and housing) for at least the first semester before the visa will be granted. Applicants are encouraged to contact their Spanish Consulate in order to ascertain the other necessary documentation, as well as the length of the visa application process.

Spanish Consulates around the World