A gift to Suffolk ensures our ability to recruit and retain the strongest students, develop and improve campus facilities and services, and bolster academic programs. Its impact on our students can be immediate. Or, it can be long-term, establishing your legacy with the University. No matter which way you choose to give, your contribution is vital.
Give today and help ensure Suffolk’s future is as strong as its past.
Top 5 Reasons for Giving
1. Your gift will help Suffolk keep tuition increases to a minimum, and will provide critically needed financial aid support to deserving students—preserving Suffolk’s mission of remaining accessible to all who are qualified to study here.
2. Your support will allow Suffolk to attract and retain top-notch faculty and staff in an increasingly competitive market.
3. Your gift will increase the value of your own degree by increasing our alumni participation rate, which directly impacts how publications like U.S. News & World Report rank Suffolk.
4. To meet the challenges associated with securing a strong and viable future for Suffolk, the University asks corporations and foundations for additional support. Many foundations evaluate the donor participation rate of alumni, faculty, staff, and trustees when considering grant proposals. Your gift will better position Suffolk to receive significant funding from such entities.
5. Pride. Your gift represents a vote of confidence in Suffolk University and demonstrates your appreciation for the transforming power of the Suffolk experience.