- Westlaw Patron Access Terminal. Located to the left of the reference desk, this terminal gives access to:
- Massachusetts cases (with West headnotes),
- Massachusetts General Laws Annotated,
- Massachusetts Code of Regulations,
- United States Code Annotated,
- Massachusetts Practice Series,
- MCLE titles.
- LexisNexis/Shepard's Terminal. Also located to the left of the reference desk, this terminal allows users to Shepardize cases and statutes by citation, get the full text of state and federal cases by citation, and search for Massachusetts cases, statutes, and regulations.
- Subscription databases. The library subscribes to numerous research databases, most of which can be accessed from any computer in the library.
- Computer labs. The library's two computer labs have Microsoft Office applications, Internet access, and free printing.
To use the library's resources, including full borrowing privileges for circulating materials, make sure you have your alumni ID card, which can be obtained at the first floor security office.
For alumni living and working outside of Boston, check out the resources available at the Massachusetts Trial Court Law Libraries, in 17 locations throughout the state. The libraries are open to the public and have print resources and electronic databases (including some available from off-site). Each location provides on-site access to Westlaw and/or Lexis.
If you have any questions, ask a Suffolk University Law School reference librarian!
● Call us at 617-573-8516. ● E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Stop by the reference desk (straight ahead after you enter the library).