Student International Seminars generally consist of one to two-week programs and are comprised of different learning modules, each consisting of lectures, applied problems, and relevant company visits. Students also have the opportunity to participate in classes with Suffolk Executive MBA’s on an intervening Saturday during their visit.
In addition to the didactic components, there are several cultural activities designed to expose students to various aspects of US and local culture, complemented, of course, by their own personal initiatives and research.
Current Partner Schools:
- University Campus Suffolk, UK
- Europäische Fernhochschule Hamburg, Germany
- IAE Aix Graduate School of Management, Aix Marseille Université, France
- ISCP – Sociedade Educacional SA, Sao Paulo Business School, Brazil
- Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland